Zak Palmer -- Marketing & Sales Director / Founder
- Zak Palmer is a former collegiate baseball player, and is now the main point of contact for all activities regarding A Cut Above Athletic Wear. After working in sales for two years, he decided to create A Cut Above to bring people together who believe in living a similar, positive lifestyle and to pass these beliefs to others through the brand. He brings the unteachable lessons learned through competitive sports and applies them into the A Cut Above ideology and business. He graduated from Quinnipiac University in 2014.
Alex Santos -- Personal Trainer / Brand Ambassador
- Alex Santos is a personal trainer, coach, and through fitness a healthy form of stress relief to many. The public's demand for mobility, strength, and a healthy outlet to relieve stress has become necessary in today's world. He trains parents, new and seasoned professionals, and young athletes to aspire to be the best version of themselves. Follow him on Instagram @Hoboken_Trainer.
Stephen Neer -- Athlete / Brand Ambassador
- Stephen Neer is a competitive crossfit athlete out of the Northeast Region. He has been competing in CrossFit for the past three years and has been using the methodology of CrossFit since 2012. His accomplishments in the sport include three top 100 finishes in the CrossFit Games Open Northeast Region (69th - 2016, 81st - 2017, and 94th - 2018), a 14th worldwide finish in the 2017 CrossFit Liftoff (2nd place in the 166-180lb division), 15th place finish in the male Rx division at Wodapalooza Miami Fitness Festival, and a 5th place finish as member of team "Abs, Quads, and Talent" in the male Rx division at the 2018 Asbury Park Summer Games. He trains out of CrossFit Mahwah in Mahwah, New Jersey and graduated from Marist College in 2015.
Michael Tursi -- Lead Content Creator / Brand Ambassador
- Michael Tursi is a professional content / social media creator and is in charge of all A Cut Above media; including photos, videos, and snippets. In addition to maintaining a full time job at Stryker Orthopedics, his hobbies include climbing with friends and recreational photography. He has a sports background in Lacrosse and graduated from Ramapo College in 2014 with degrees in Psychology and Marketing.
Keith Hurley -- Athlete / Brand Ambassador
- Keith Hurley has a background in exercise physiology from the Indiana University of Pennsylvania with dreams of being a Doctor of Chiropractic. He is currently a full-time Chiropractic student at Palmer College of Chiropractic while simultaneously working on obtaining his masters in functional neurology. From agility and endurance to explosive plyometrics and weight training, Keith knows his way around a field just as well as the four corners of the gym. When Keith was an undergrad, he started training in the realm of CrossFit. Here he excelled in metabolic training with a personal interest in gymnastics. To offset the physical demand he incorporates yoga and active recovery methods into programmed rest days. Keith brings a broad history and progressive talent to our team. He trains out of CrossFit 386 in Port Orange, Florida.
Erika Santos -- Personal Trainer / Brand Ambassador
- Erika Santos is a Hoboken based personal trainer who has experience working with clients of all different physiques / ages pre and post natal / weight management. She employs a variety of tools in her training sessions such as TRX, free weights, calisthenics, resistance bands, and more. Working with her includes nutrition guidance, motivation, and stress relief.